- Primary Role: Chief Information Officer
- Secondary Role: Relationship Science and Data Analyst (Lead)
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management – University of Florida (2008)
- Leadership Training – U.S. Army Officer Candidate School (2019)
- Interpersonal Communication Instructor – University of Florida (2006 – 2007)
- Professional Dating Coach (2011 – Current)
- Freelance Dating Columnist
- Freelance Financial Columnist
- Areas of Expertise: Online Dating, Relationships, Personal Growth, Leadership, and Personal Finance
Jason Lee is a data analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal growth, healthcare, and finance. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied business and finance and taught interpersonal communication.
His work has been featured in the likes of The USA Today, MSN, The Motley Fool, Net Health, and The Simple Dollar. As a business owner, relationship strategist, dating coach, and officer in the U.S. military, Jason enjoys sharing his unique knowledge base with the rest of the world.