When you are single in your early 20’s and looking for fun ways to distract yourself on the weekend, online dating is incredibly simple. Just choose one of many swipe-dating apps and you can cast out a wide net of willing participants in your casual dating journey.
When your goals begin to shift from finding yourself and you are dedicating more time to your career and future, online dating gets a lot harder.
If you are a mature single looking to find a real partner, then there are a few dating platforms that may pique your interest. Two of our favorites are Elite Singles and Silver Singles.
Both the dating sites have fantastic track records of leading singles to great relationships, but they differ in a lot of ways. That’s why we’ve made this a SilverSinges vs. Elite Singles head to head comparison.
Read on to find out how these sites compare from price to features and overall user satisfaction. Then, you can use our free trial links to take each site for a test run before deciding which is best for you.
Key Differences Between Elite Singles and Silver Singles
- Silver Singles focuses their platform and features toward an audience of individuals over 45, and most users are over 50. Elite Singles focuses on singles that are mature and established in life, but most users are over 30.
- Elite Singles matches users that are serious about dating, but the prospect of casually dating is always on the table. Silver Singles seems far more focused on providing guidance toward serious romances and long-term commitment.
- Silver Singles has over 800,000 monthly users. Elite Singles sees over 2 million monthly users.
- Elite Singles has a highly regarded fraud detection system which can help keep vulnerable users safer. Silver Singles protects users through strict moderation, but their system isn’t as advanced as Elite Singles.
Why Elite Singles is Great for Mature Singles
Elite Singles uses state of the art fraud detection, streamlined features, and personality matching to guide singles to their perfect potential partners.
Elite Singles is meant for singles that have worked hard to be successful in their lives and have a great career or other success to show for it. Singles on the site are goal-focused and know what they want out of a relationship, making the platform a far cry from places like Tinder or Bumble.
Still, the site does include fun features that incorporate the fast-paced matching style of swipe dating sites. So, whether you are looking for a casual or serious approach to your dating journey, Elite Singles can provide!
Why Silver Singles is Great for Mature Singles
Silver Singles knows their target audience – those over 45/50 years old who are looking for long-term, compatible romance. The platform caters everything to this audience, which makes the site and app simple to sign up for, use, and enjoy.
From a matching algorithm that does the heavy lifting in finding good dating options to features like professional coaching, Silver Singles doesn’t cut any corners. Whether you are a seasoned bachelor looking to finally settle down or a recent widow who is getting back in the game after 40 years, you can feel safe and welcome on Silver Singles.
Which Site is Best for Mature Singles – Elite Singles vs. Silver Singles
Elite Singles and Silver Singles are both amazing sites with the perfect amount of features and accessibility. We know that mature singles can find success on either site, but there are some age stipulations.
If you are a well-established, emotionally mature single over the age of 20 but under the age of 45, then Elite Singles is the best site for you.
If you are a mature single over the age of 45 and looking for long-term commitment only, Silver Singles is the best site for you.
No matter which site you choose, you can use our free trial links to sign up for free and take a little dating site test drive.
How Elite Singles Compares with Silver Singles – Similarities and Differences
What’s the Same
- Both Elite Singles and Silver Singles have fantastic apps available on Android and IOS. These make dating on the go as simple as possible.
- Silver Singles and Elite Singles have large user bases filled with singles that know what they are looking for in a relationship.
- The quality of singles on both platforms is extremely high and there are even singles to be found in smaller towns.
- Silver Singles and Elite Singles both utilize personality-based matching to help their users find matches that are truly compatible.
- Silver Singles is a site that focuses on finding love for singles over the age of 45 (though most users are over 50). This means their features and overall platform design are created to help older people get the most out of online dating.
- Elite Singles doesn’t target older singles. Instead, it targets singles of all ages who have well established lives/careers and who have great forward potential. This means that singles that have worked hard to get where they are know they won’t end up with a deadbeat or a gold digger if they use the site.
- Silver Singles has a smaller user base than Elite Singles because the site is considered more niche. Still, 800,000 monthly visitors is nothing to scoff at!
- Elite Singles takes user protection very seriously which is why they have some of the best moderation, fraud detection, and data encryption of any dating platform we’ve reviewed.
Elite Singles Cost vs. Silver Singles Cost
Elite Singles Cost
|Membership Type||Length||Monthly Cost||Savings %||Total Cost|
|Premium Classic||1 month||$59.95||50%||$59.95|
|Premium Light||3 months||$57.95||51%||$173.85 total|
|Premium Comfort||6 months||$44.95||62%||$269.70 total|
Silver Singles Cost
|Membership Type||Plan Nickname||Membership Length||Monthly|
|Premium||"Premium Intro"||3 months||$57.80|
|Premium||"Enjoy Love Plan"||6 months||$23.62|
|Premium||"Long-Term Value Plan"||12 months||$18.70|
Who Elite Singles is Best For?
- Singles who know where they are going in life and are looking for a partner who understands the demands of living a busy lifestyle.
- Those over the age of 30 who want to find a partner that is on the same level of emotional maturity.
- Singles with a lot of wealth who are trying to avoid gold diggers, scammers, sugar babies, etc.
Who Silver Singles is Best For?
- Singles over the age of 45 who are tired of competing with 20 year olds on standard dating sites.
- Mature singles who struggle to navigate and utilize some of the overly complicated dating apps on the market.
- Singles who know what they want in their relationship and don’t have time to waste on people who want to play games and toy with emotions.