Whew – where do we even start with these two awesome dating sites! Welcome Christian Mingle vs Match: two of the best known online dating sites with really quality, attractive and interesting singles to choose from. But which option is right for you? How do you know which site to join?
Well, we got you! Read on below to take a dive into everything you need to know about the matchup of Christian Mingle vs. Match. We’ll talk feature differences, pricing, members, and who each option could be best suited for.
Key Differences Between Christian Mingle and Match
- An obvious difference is the religious focus in the forefront on Christian Mingle, while Match has a great diverse community of mature singles with many (or no) religious practice. If you’re looking for a faith-focused relationship, you’re going to love Christian Mingle. If you’re not, though, you’re better off trying out Match or one of the other amazing dating apps we’re fans of.
- Match is good for people who want casual or serious relationships. Christian Mingle is more focused on helping to connect people and build committed relationships. If you’re looking for something serious, you may not be a fan of dealing with casual daters on Match.com.
- With Christian Mingle, you get all of the available features with every premium plan. With Match.com, you’ll have to decide between which plan you want, as you don’t get everything with the entry level option.
Here’s the bottom line.
- If you’re a Christian single looking for a serious, faith-focused relationship, Christian Mingle beats our Match any day.
- If you’re not interested in a Christian relationship or are looking for casual dating, you can either check out Match or try one of our recommended best dating app options.
Cost Difference of Match vs. Christian Mingle
Cost is where Christian Mingle keeps it pretty simple with only one plan type that comes with all of the features. All you have to decide on is how long of a membership you want. Match, on the other hand, has two different membership types with three length option on each (for a total of six plans).
Pricing wise, they’re both fairly comparable. And in relation to the rest of the online dating industry, these prices are quite reasonable. We’ve included charts below that we regularly update with the most current dating site pricing for these two sites.
Christian Mingle Cost
|Membership Type||Length||Monthly Cost|
|Membership Type||Membership Length||Monthly Cost||Total Membership Price|
|Standard Plan||1 Month||$45.99||$45.99|
|Standard Plan||3 Months||$31.99||$95.97|
|Standard Plan||6 Months||$22.99||$137.94|
|Standard Plan||12 Months||$18.99||$227.88|
|Premium Plan||1 Month||$50.71||$50.71|
|Premium Plan||3 Months||$34.99||$104.97|
|Premium Plan||6 Months||$24.99||$149.94|
|Premium Plan||12 Months||$19.99||$239.88|
Christian Mingle vs. Match Feature Comparison
- Match has slightly more robust profiles for people who want a little more in-depth. Christian Mingle keeps it a bit simpler, but still has a ton of opportunities for singles to express themselves.
- Both sites have around 80% of their traffic coming from the U.S. As a mainstream dating site (all faiths), Match.com has a higher level of traffic of about 6.8 million monthly visitors. As a niche site, Christian Mingle has around 200k monthly visitors on average, which is leading amongst most Christian-only dating sites.
- The dating experience on both sites is fairly comparable and follows a traditional “search and find” option. In other words, you create your profile, get sent matches, and are free to search through the available singles in your area at your own pace.
- Christian Mingle has a swipe-style dating feature called the LookBook. It’s like the dating app Tinder, except it focuses more on the information from your profile. If you and someone else show mutual interest, it lets you know!
Start a Free Trial Now
Think you’re ready to find love? Sign up today for Christian Mingle or Match and you can start your own comparison of the sites. The Christian Mingle Free Trial and the Match Free Trial both do not require any payment or credit card at sign up, so you’ll be browsing in minutes. Enjoy your journey.