If you’re looking for Ukrainian singles in the US or in eastern Europe, you’ve come across the right spot. In the following sections, our team of online dating experts will walk you through our Ukraine Cupid review. We’ll take a look at whether this online dating site is worth your time, money, and effort. We’ll look at the following:
- The quality of the matches on Ukraine Cupid
- How easy the site is to use
- The features
- Customer service
And at the end of our Ukraine Cupid review, we will answer the question of whether or not this site is worth it. If you’re ready to get started, grab a seat and let’s get to reviewing!
Overall Ukraine Cupid Review 4.0-5.0
- Quality Matches – 4.0/5.0
- Features – 4.0/5.0
- Ease of Use – 4.5/5.0
- Support – 4.0/5.0
- Price – 5.0/5.0
Ukraine Cupid Review
- Site Name: Ukraine Cupid (UkraineDate, run by Cupid Networks)
- Paid or Free:Paid with a free trial available
- Average Sign Up Time:About 30 seconds
- Paid Membership Pricing: Memberships starting at $10 per month
- High-quality, attractive members with completed and active profiles
- One of the lowest-priced dating sites in the industry
- Fewer US based members than in the rest of the world (but most checked they were willing to relocate)
Are there good, quality matches on this site?
The number one thing that anyone should want to know about a dating site is whether or not they have good, quality singles for you to choose from. During our Ukraine Cupid review, we got to the bottom of this and wanted to share our findings now. It depends. It depends on what you’re looking for. Don’t worry, we’re going to explain exactly what we mean.
If you’re based in the US and you’re looking for a Ukrainian single who also lives in the US, your options are somewhat limited. When we searched for all age brackets we found thousands of options. But, when we narrowed that down to say 18-35, we got a lot less options to choose from. Depending on your age and exactly what you’re looking for, this might be a positive or a negative. The good news is that you’ll see later in our Ukraine Cupid review that you can join the site and see all the options for free before you even think about joining.
The quality of the US-based matches are thankfully still pretty high. We see a lot of fully completed profiles, people with multiple pictures loaded, and profiles that are from real people looking for love. If you want to talk attractiveness, well, things were great at the site. Eastern Europeans are known for being in great shape and being very attractive and they certainly did not disappoint in our test searched during our Ukraine Cupid review.
If you are looking for singles living in Ukraine or other countries, there are thousands and thousands of men and women to choose from. We spot checked a lot of these members as well and most of them had checked that they were willing to relocate to another country for the right person.
Here’s the bottom line. It only takes one person to change your life and complete your world. The only way you’ll know if that person is at Ukraine Cupid is by going and looking for yourself. But, here’s the best part…You don’t have to spend any money to see all of the matches on the site. By clicking the free trial button at the top of the page, you will get unlimited free access to all of the members on Ukraine Cupid. Search through them, look at their pictures, read their profiles, and see if there is anyone that you might be interested in.
One little click could change the rest of your life…
How easy is the site to use?
As is the usual with any Cupid Media site, the layout and organization of the site is clean and easy to use. It does occasionally have a slightly “older” feel to it, but the functionality is great. If it gets the job done, who cares about anything else? Let’s talk about some of the specific things we found that we liked during our Ukraine Cupid review and things we would like to see improved upon.
First, here is what the member dashboard looks like.
Yes, we blurred out all of the pictures, but when you log in to Ukraine Cupid, you will see everyone’s pictures clear as day. You’ll notice that your matches are arranged in a grid style format that you can scroll endlessly through. When you first get to the site, you will need to click on “Improve Matches” and set your preferences as to what you’d like to see when you log in. You can change these at any time, so don’t beat yourself up trying to get them perfect right off the bat.
When you click on a match, a mini-profile will pop up that will show you their pictures, basic information, and have a message spot for you to send them a quick message. Additionally, you’ll have the option to “show interest” which is Ukraine Cupid’s flirt option, add them as a favorite, or see their full profile.
Here’s what that profile looks like (at least the top half of it). The profiles at Ukraine Cupid are extremely tall vertically with A TON of options of information for you to fill in about yourself and what you are looking for in your Ukrainian mate.
Again, yes, we blurred out the pertinent information and the pictures because this is a real screenshot from the site. We wanted to give an actual look inside the site during our Ukraine Cupid review, but we didn’t want to violate a member’s privacy at all. You’ll have to create a free account for yourself if you want to see the pictures and information unblurred 🙂
Here’s what we liked and didn’t like about the profiles:
- The mini-view of the profile is great if you want to surf through a lot of matches quickly. It allows you to send off a lot of messages or check out a bunch of different potential matches without having to go too in depth.
- The top-right of the Ukraine Cupid profiles are nice because they give you the quick and dirty for each person. They let you know their details on a few key points (education, children, drinking, smoking, religion, and occupation) and how those things match up with your preference.
- It does seem like A LOT of information which might be a positive for you, but it seemed like overkill to us. That being said, if an online dating site is going to err on one side of the coin, we’d much rather them have too many profile details than not enough.
Overall, we found Ukraine Cupid pretty easy to use. You were able to set your match preferences easily, search through what you wanted to see, and send messages to those you are interested in without having to dig to find it.
Are there any great features?
Ukraine Cupid had fewer total features to use, but the ones they did have they made sure they didn’t hold back on. The less is more attitude can be a great one in the online dating world where sometimes dating sites get out of control and go nuts with too many features.
Let’s talk about what we liked and what we’d like to see.
The Search Feature
Remember those tons of options that we said you could fill out on your profile or about who you are interested in? Well, you can also search by them. The most robust feature we found during our Ukraine Cupid review was the search feature. You could search by literally anything from “Do they want children?” to “Languages spoken” to “Bust cup size.” When we say you can search by anything, we do mean by anything
Additionally, there were these features that were made available to you:
- Saved Searches – You can save your most popular searches so that you can go back to them whenever you need to.
- Keyword – Search through potential matches by using keywords that they may have put into their profiles.
- Cupid Tag – You can search by a bunch of “Cupid Tags” which are things that people can attach to their profile to be searched by. You can add these to your profile as well. They operate a lot like a word cloud. It’s a little hard to explain, but when you see it you will understand how it works.
- First Name – You can search by first name.
- Member Number – You can search by member number in case you are looking for someone in particular and you know their member number? (We put the question mark because we’re not really sure when you’re going to be using this at all, but hey, it’s there if you need it)
- Popular Searches – This is where they put a bunch of searches that people usually make including the following:
- My Matches
- New Members
- Latest Photos
- Most Popular
- In My Area
- Ukrainian Glamour Girls Photo Gallery (This is something interesting that we haven’t seen before. It looks to be some members of the site that are almost like models for the site? Basically, they’re extremely attractive and they have some purpose on the site, but to be honest we really couldn’t figure it out. Maybe you can figure it out and report back in the comments below 🙂
When you upgrade your membership, there are some different features that become available to you including advanced matching algorithms, message translation, and the ability to hide your profile and browse anonymously.
Communicate With Free Account Members
The one feature that we liked the most during our Ukraine Cupid review was the ability for paid members to communicate with free members. On a niche site like this one where there are fewer members than the big giant dating sites, you want to be able to talk with anyone that you find and are interested in. Ukraine Cupid lets this happen.
If you are a paid member of the site, you can contact anyone that has an account on the site and they can respond to you free of charge. This also means that with your free trial you will be able to respond to any paid members who contact you. But, the catch is they have to contact you first. If you want to reach out to someone who interests you, you’ll need to upgrade your membership to a paid account so you can take control of the process.
Tell me about the customer support.
Customer support at Ukraine Cupid is good, not great. They have a contact form you can use to get help with your questions and an extensive FAQ section. We’re big fans of the FAQ section as they do have answers to a lot of the top questions we hear people asking.
They don’t have hours listed on their support, but we would assume they have a fairly quick turn around time. We would like to see a live chat or phone function added at some point in the future, though. Other than that, the customer service is adequate and they do have ways for you to get help if you need it.
Price | How much does Ukraine Cupid cost?
|Membership Type||Membership Length||Membership Cost|
|Gold Membership||1 Month||$29.98 total|
|Gold Membership||3 Month||$20 per month|
|Gold Membership||12 Month||$10 per month|
|Platinum Membership||1 Month||$34.99 total|
|Platinum Membership||3 Month||$23.33 per month|
|Platinum Membership||12 Month||$12.50 per month|
Is Ukraine Cupid worth it?
Alright, here’s the bottom line. It all depends on which category you fall into what our answer is going to be. If you are living in the US and are looking for a Ukrainian man or woman who already lives in the US, your options are lower. If this is you, we recommend using the free trial option below and checking out the matches for yourself before you make a decision on whether or not Ukraine Cupid is worth your time and money.
If you are someone who doesn’t mind talking to potential matches living in other countries (or you live in Eastern Europe or the Ukraine yourself), then the site is definitely worth it. There are tons of attractive men and women living in the Ukraine and other Eastern European countries who are willing to meet someone in a different country and relocate.
The bottom line is this with smaller niche sites. You need to check for yourself and see if the quality of the matches is sufficient for you. The rest of Ukraine Cupid is awesome, but you need to make sure that there are people there you’ll be interested in. Thankfully, this can be done completely free of charge with the free trial we have for you below.
The bottom line of our Ukraine Cupid review is that the site is going to be great for a lot of people depending on what you’re looking for.