Russian Cupid is one of the most popular niche dating sites for Russian singles. This isn’t a sketchy, mail order bride service. This is a well-crafted, legit dating site where people from all over the world can meet Russian singles.
Whether you are looking for a new friend, long term romance, or something in between, Russian Cupid claims to be filled with the features and amenities you need to succeed.
We wanted to see for ourselves how great this site is. So, we signed up and tested out everything Russian Cupid has to offer.
If you are interested in meeting Russian singles, read on for information on whether or not Russian Cupid is the dating platform for you!
Is Russian Cupid Worth It? – The Bottom Line Upfront
Russian Cupid isn’t lying when they say they have all the features you need to succeed in international dating. We love all their premium features, including the ad-free experience and translation services.
If you are looking for a site that will let you make global connections, Russian Cupid is definitely worth it. Plus, if you aren’t sold on paying for premium, we have a link to a free trial where you can get a feel for the platform!
No matter which route you take, we think you will thoroughly enjoy Russian Cupid and the stunning singles on their site.
Who Russian Cupid Is Good For
- Singles seeking a Russian partner, whether they live in Russia or another part of the world.
- Singles who enjoy the less hectic feeling of using a niche dating site.
- Anyone looking for a new and adventurous dating journey.
- Singles who want to try a platform before they pay for a membership.
Who Russian Cupid Might Not Be Best For
- Those who are not interested in dating Russian singles.
- People who prefer mainstream dating sites with more users.
- Singles that want to message and access all features on a free trial.
Overall Russian Cupid Rating
|Ease of Use||9.3/10.0|
Pros and Cons of the Russian Cupid Dating App
- The site is perfect for those seeking a Russian partner from all over the world.
- The premium amenities can help users transcend language barriers.
- Singing up is fast, simple, and doesn’t require a cell phone.
- Free membership plan has limited access to features and amenities.
- Being a niche site, there are fewer users online at any given time than on a standard dating app.
- The site tends to have some fake profiles.
Russian Cupid Review – Table of Contents
- Russian Cupid Features Overview
- The Quality of Singles at Russian Cupid
- How to Sign Up at Russian Cupid
- Price | How Much Does Russian Cupid Cost?
- Customer Support Options
- Russian Cupid FAQ
Learn More About RussianCupid.com – (Additional Resources)
Fast Facts About Russian Cupid
- Site Name: RussianCupid.com
- Paid or Free: Paid site with a limited free trial
- Average Sign-Up Time: < 2 minutes
- Paid Membership Pricing: Plans starting as low as $11.67 per month
- Unique Russian Cupid Facts and Figures
- Over 1.5 million users have registered for the Russian Cupid app.
- Nearly 70% of the users on the site are listed as female.
- Users from all over the world, including the US, use the site.
- The Russian Cupid app is available through Google Play and has a 4.2 star rating.
Russian Cupid Features Overview
Russian Cupid, like other Cupid Media dating platforms, is flush with features to make your experience more enjoyable. Free users only have access to features like premium responses, liking profiles, making favorites lists, and browsing. Premium members get access to all the great features!
Here are a few of our favorites.
Premium users get a verified badge on their profiles, which can lead to them getting more interest from users. Especially non-paying users. These users tend to target premium users because only premium users can initiate conversations.
If you are worried about a language barrier between you and your match, sign up for a platinum membership. This highest tier of membership allows users to use automatic translation services in the chat. This way, you don’t have to limit your search to local singles/ singles that speak your native tongue.
Premium members can message any user they want on Russian Cupid. Plus, they can use advanced messaging services like live chat. This keeps them communicating quickly and directly on the site, not through emails. Being able to message any member means that premium users have more control over their dating journey.
The Quality of Singles at Russian Cupid
The Quality of singles on Russian Cupid are hit and miss. Unfortunately, the site has a few fake profiles. The mods do their best to remove fake accounts and scammers, but it is important to be vigilant and refuse to provide any private information to your matches.
Outside of this issue, we think the quality of singles on the site is high. The singles are young, attractive, responsive, and have great profiles. You can learn a lot by reading their bios and looking through their profile pictures.
Whether you are looking for long distance romance or someone nearby, we’ve found the singles on Russian Cupid to be really fantastic!
How to Sign Up at Russian Cupid
Ready to sign up for Russian Cupid? Lucky for you, it is incredibly fast and easy! Just follow these simple steps to get your account up and ready.
- Click our free trial link to navigate to the sign up page.
- Provide your name, email address, and location.
- Confirm your gender and gender dating preference.
- Verify your email if requested.
That’s all it takes to begin using your free profile! We do recommend taking the time to fill in your additional profile info and upload some photos. This can help you get noticed by premium users!
Price | How Much Does Russian Cupid Cost?
|Membership Type||Membership Length||Monthly Cost||Total Cost|
Customer Support Options
Russian Cupid utilizes the same customer support platform as other Cupid Media dating sites. This includes a thorough FAQ page and email contact options.
We put the customer support FAQ through the ring with strangely worded questions, and were happy that the site was able to keep up with us and answer most of the things we asked.
For our additional questions, we reached out to customer support via email. We did this once during the week and once during the weekend. The weekday request was answered in about 24 hours. The weekend request was answered the following Monday!
While we would love to see sites including more live help, we can’t help but be impressed with Russian Cupid’s customer support.
Try Russian Cupid Now
Russian Cupid FAQ
Do I Have to Be Russian to Use the Site?
No! Russian Cupid is open to singles of all nationalities (within the scope of their user area). You don’t have to be Russian or have Russian heritage to use the site. You do need to be open to dating Russian singles.
What is a “Niche” Dating Site?
Niche dating sites are sites that cater to a very specific audience. In the case of Russian Cupid, the site is targeting singles who are interested in dating Russian singles. This means that the user base on Russian Cupid is much smaller than you’d find on a standard dating site like OKCupid or eHarmony.
Is Russian Cupid LGBTQ Friendly?
Yes. When you sign up for Russian Cupid you can choose to match with same gender or opposite gender singles.
Do I Need a Cell Phone to Sign up for Russian Cupid?
No! You do not need a cell phone to sign up for Russian Cupid. You do need a working email address that can be verified before using the site.
Can I Link My Russian Cupid Account to Facebook?
Yes. You can link your account to Facebook as an easy way to upload photos to your profile. This is not required to use the site, but is an option.
Can I Use Russian Cupid Anonymously?
By creating a covert user name, you can help keep your Russian Cupid account anonymous. Additionally, premium users can utilize hidden profiles and incognito mode to keep other users from finding their profile or seeing their activity.