The International Cupid free trial is one of the best in the business. Why? Well, here’s the thing. Most online dating sites give you extremely limited access to other members and no ability to communicate no matter what. They’ll tell you when you have messages, but in order to read them, you have to upgrade to a paid account.
With the International Cupid free trial, though, you get the ability to respond for free to messages from premium members, access all member’s complete profiles, and see every member’s photos. To be honest, it’s extremely rare to have any sort of ability to communicate for free during a trial.
Some sites will allow it if the paid member pays extra, but most never allow it at all. International Cupid not only allows you to respond to all paying member’s messages, but it doesn’t even charge the other member to do it. This means you should expect to get some messages as a free trial member!
What You Get With Your International Cupid Free Trial
- Unlimited free communication with paid members who message you
- The ability to set up your dating profile, upload photos, and answer interest questions
- Search through all potential matches, read their entire profiles, and see all of their photos
- Send flirts/interests with all members of the site
What You Don’t Get
- You don’t get access to the live chat feature
- You can’t initiate conversations with other members (you can only respond)
- Unable to browse anonymously or hide your profile
International Cupid Site Highlights:
- Over 1 million international members and those looking to meet foreign men and women
- Members are diverse, high-quality, real, and active on the site
- One of the quickest and easiest sign-up processes on the market
- Part of the well-respected Cupid Network of online dating websites
What You Don’t Get
There are several things that you won’t get with your International Cupid free trial. Probably the biggest thing you won’t get is the ability to initiate conversations. This means you won’t ever be able to send out the first message. If you’re getting a ton of messages during your free trial from quality people, then there is no reason ever to upgrade.
But, most likely, you’re going to see someone special that you want to talk to and you’ll want to get their attention. This will require a paid account. What is awesome is that if you do get a paid account and message them, they’ll get to write you back no matter if they have a paid account or not.
Written By: Jason Lee
Jason Lee is a data analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal growth, healthcare, and finance. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied business and finance and taught interpersonal communication.
His work has been featured in the likes of The USA Today, MSN, NBC, FOX, The Motley Fool, Net Health, and The Simple Dollar. As a business owner, relationship strategist, dating coach, and US Army Veteran, Jason enjoys sharing his unique knowledge base with the rest of the world.
Jason has worked in the online dating industry for over 10 years and has personally reviewed over 200 different dating apps and dating websites and continues to be a leading voice in the relationship and dating community, both online and in person.