Online dating can be a fun and exciting process, but ultimately, we are all hoping that our online socializing will lead to that first date milestone with someone really special. Whether your first date will be a video date or an in-person rendezvous, we’ve got the expert advice to help you have a fun and effective first date with that online crush you’ve connected with. Read on to find out how to approach that crush of yours for a first date, or how to plan that first date experience. We’ve got the game plan to make you successful here.
Meeting an Online Date for the First Time Taking your relationship from the interwebs to real life… Read More
How Not to Be Nervous on a First Date First dates…one part exciting and four parts terrifying. If… Read More
How to Greet a Girl on the First Date First impressions are important. This is a universal truth… Read More
The Complete List of First Date Mistakes You Have to Stop First dates! They’re either exciting for… Read More
How to Treat a Woman on a First Date First off, congrats on the first date! If you’re like most… Read More
Featured First Date Advice Blog Posts
- 3 Ways to Prevent Awkward Silences on First Dates
- 5 Things Not to Say After a First Kiss
- Be Yourself on a First Date, Everyone Else is Already Taken
- Common Online Dating First Message Mistakes
- How Do You Know If Your Online Dating Match is a Jerk?
- Is Your Online Crush Worthy of an In-Person Date?
- Punctuality Means More Than You Think to a Date
- Should You Let Someone Pick You Up on the First Date?
- Should You Talk to a Match Much Before You Meet?
- What Mistakes are You Making Before You Even Meet Your Online Dating Match?
- What Not to Do On a First Date
- What Questions Should You Ask on a First Date?
- What Should I Wear on a First Date?
- Who Should Pay the Bill?