A question we hear a lot from singles online is why is eHarmony so expensive. And if that’s you, you’ve come to the right spot.
What we want to do today is take a look at that question, but start by looking at some other important questions that lead into it. Ultimately, our goal is to help you decide whether or not eHarmony is going to be the right fit for what you’re looking for romantically and your budget.
Here are the questions we’re going to answer, in order:
- Is eHarmony actually expensive, and is eHarmony more expensive than other dating sites?
- How much does eHarmony cost right now?
- Is eHarmony worth the higher price tag?
Is eHarmony actually expensive?
Yes, eHarmony is more expensive than some of the other online dating sites out there. But answering whether or not it’s actually expensive depends on what your budget is, what you’re looking for, and what your expectations are.
Much like is the case with anything you purchase in life, you get what you pay for. And so, as you’ll see in one of the next sections, the higher price tag comes with some added perks. You get a lot more people who are serious about dating, less flaky people, and more technology to help in your search (with a proven track record).
So, is eHarmony expensive?
- If budget is extremely important to you and cash is tight, eHarmony is expensive.
- If finding a serious relationship is most important to you and you have some disposable income to invest in the process, eHarmony is worth the money.
Remember, you’re looking for a person that you very well may spend the rest of your life with. This may be a person with who you raise children with, chase your dreams with, and experience life with every single day. If that’s not worth investing a few extra dollars in, we don’t know what is.
How much does eHarmony cost right now?
Here’s an up to date look at the current pricing of premium memberships at eHarmony
|Membership Type||Membership Length||Membership Cost|
|Premium Light||6 Months||$65.90 per month|
|Premium Plus||12 Months||$45.90 per month|
|Premium Extra||24 Months||$35.90 per month|
If you want to learn more about the current eHarmony costs, check out our dedicated page.
Is eHarmony worth the higher price tag?
The main question a lot of people have falls somewhere between why is eHarmony so expensive and is it worth the higher price tag. The reason that eHarmony costs more than many other mainstream dating apps is for several reasons:
- The higher price allows the company to invest in better technology for more effective matching.
- When people are more financially invested in something, they’re more apt to take things seriously.
- The company uses some of the membership fees to market and attract more singles and higher-quality singles.
- eHarmony is known for introducing new features to make the online dating process easier, much like the new video chat feature they released recently.
There’s a reason that eHarmony is regarded as one of (if not, the) leaders when it comes to serious online dating. If you’re looking for a committed relationship and want to find people more apt to take the process seriously, eHarmony is worth the money.
Try eHarmony Now With a Free Trial
Think that eHarmony might be exactly what you’re looking for? With over 2 million people finding love through the site, the chances are high that it’s going to be a good fit. And because we know budget is important, we wanted to give you the opportunity to check things out on your own first before deciding to upgrade to a premium membership. Below, we’ve included a link to an eHarmony free trial.