Dallas, Texas is a large and historic city with lots to offer in the way of technology and modern living. However, they really lack in creating an environment where love can easily flourish.
Why is this?
Well, Dallas is a weird place for people who aren’t filthy rich. The economy in Dallas is constantly growing, but the wealth gap is as well. It seems like if you aren’t already rich in Dallas, the growth of the economy doesn’t help you much.
This leads to difficulties in dating because if you are part of the wealthy group you may not want to date lower income individuals or you may worry about gold diggers. Alternatively, lower income singles tend to want to avoid wealthy singles because they are too different on a cultural and moral level.
The end result is a huge city having two distinct, unnecessarily small dating pools.
So, how do you overcome this? Well we’ve got a few tips for finding singles in Dallas that will actually make you happy!
Easily Find Singles That are Right for you with Online Dating
Finding singles that share your interests and fit into your lifestyle doesn’t have to be so hard. All you need is to embrace modern, online dating!
Online dating is not the same as it was 10-15 years ago. Modern online dating is a safe and effective way to find the singles in your area that tick all the boxes. Whether you are looking for a wealthy single that loves dogs or a fellow college student with dreams to leave Dallas one day, these people are right at your fingertips!
The only thing you really need to consider is which dating apps to use. No worries, we have an easy to follow guide for finding the best dating apps for Dallas singles!
With these great apps, you can search by interests, age, location, religion, and much more! No more wasting your evenings on blind dates that don’t pan out or at clubs where you don’t fit in. No matter who you are, there is someone in Dallas that can make you truly happy – you just need a little help finding them.
5 Best Bars for Singles in Dallas
- GrapeVine Bar: The GrapeVine Bar is a neighborhood hangout where singles go to blow off steam after a hard workday. This makes it perfect for finding local singles from your area that you’ll actually enjoy talking to! Add to that the delicious drinks and the fact that the bar has been simultaneously vote the best straight and best gay bar, and you start to see that everyone is welcome to have a great time!
- Adair’s Saloon: Adair’s Saloon has embraced their dive bar status and created a wonderful place for people to just be people. Hang out and meet singles who don’t care about fancy titles and business prestige. Meet singles who care more about who you are as a person than what you do for a living. Adair’s is a fun and refreshing place to be!
- Javier’s Cigar Bar: If you are looking for wealthy singles that understand your lifestyle and the demands of a busy work life, then check out Javier’s Cigar Bar. This is a place where some of Dallas’ most elite go to wind down at the end of a long work week. The bar is attached to the sister restaurant Javier’s Gourmet Mexicano, which means you can get a great meal out of your evening as well!
- Punch Bowl Social: Why do we love Punch Bowl Social? Because this bar lets you enjoy the inspiration of art and music in Dallas and meet others who care more about the artsy roots of the town than anything else. It is a great place to meet singles with a love for art, music, and especially jazz! Even if you don’t have a love connection, you’ll enjoy your evening at The Punch Bowl Social!
- HG Sply Co: We love HG Sply Co because it is a place where the middle ground singles of Dallas can meet. If you don’t care whether your partner is rich, poor, or anything in between then you’ll enjoy the mid-scale atmosphere of HG Sply Co. Plus, the view and drinks are simply amazing!
Unique Events and Places to Meet Singles in Dallas
Some people enjoy meeting singles in person rather than dating online. Others like to combine the two to increase their odds. No matter your reasoning, we do have suggestions for places to meet singles in Dallas. We found some of the best places to meet white collar or blue collar singles. Check it out!
Meet Art Lovers at the Dallas Museum of Art
No economic disparity here! If you are a lover of art and history, the Dallas Museum of Art is the perfect place to meet singles. You can even browse the museum’s extensive gallery for free, which makes it a perfect choice for college students or those with a strict budget. Many of the exhibitions rotate by season or year, so there is always something new to see.
Meet Wealthy Dog Lovers at the Canine Cantina
If you are looking for someone to match your high-end lifestyle and your love of animals, check out the Canine Cantina. This bar/ dog park is a great place to meet people while spending some time with your pup. The location isn’t exclusive to wealthy dog owners, but the novelty seems to attract many! Let your furry pal offer you some emotional support while you try to strike up conversations with interesting Dallas singles.
Meet Locals at the Shops at Willow Bend
Dallas and the surrounding towns have some of the best shopping in the US, let alone Texas. If you want to meet singles with a good taste for fashion, the Shops at WIllow Bend are a great place to try. We know the shops are technically in Plano, but the short drive is definitely worth it to meet some of the most beautiful singles in all of Texas!
Find Business Savvy Singles at a Dallas Tech or Business Conference
If you are focused on your career and wanting to meet singles with similar goals, consider mingling at one of the hundreds of tech and business conferences that pop up in Dallas. The city is a major location for huge events like TechCrunch and Awaken. These events are great because you can improve your career trajectory while also meeting interesting singles.