Catholic Match is a niche dating site, which means there are a lot of singles that won’t be interested in what the company is offering. However, if you are a Catholic single who wants to maintain their faith and moral guiding as they enter a romance, Catholic Match is definitely worth a try!
You can try the site out for free before making any financial commitments, plus the paid options come with a lot of bonus features that we love. If you are interested in learning more about what Catholic Match has to offer, read on!
Is Catholic Match Worth It for Divorcees?
Catholic Match doesn’t prevent divorcees, widowers, or anyone else from joining. It is true that the Catholic church tends to not recognize second marriages, and remarrying can be an issue when it comes to participating in the church.
However, these standards tend to misalign with the values shown by the general Catholic public. That’s one reason why Catholic Match doesn’t discriminate when it comes to finding love after a marriage has ended.
If you are looking to find true love after divorce, Catholic Match is a great choice for you!
Is Catholic Match for Practicing Catholics Only?
You don’t have to be a practicing Catholic to join Catholic Match. However, you should be open to the idea of Catholicism, conversion, and having an open discussion with your matches about how your faith and their faith can coexist in a healthy relationship.
If you don’t have no interest in the Catholic religion and don’t want to be held to its standards while dating, you may find that other dating sites like eHarmony are a better place for you.
The Best Perks to Using Catholic Match
- Meet other singles interested in commitment and long-term romance.
- Avoid people looking for weekend hookups.
- Catholic Match is easy to sign up for and even easier to use!
- The average Catholic Match single is a bit older and more mature.
Who Catholic Match is Great For
- Middle-aged singles who are more established in their lives.
- Those who want their Catholic faith to be a centerpiece to their relationship.
- Anyone who is tired of using fast-dating apps like Tinder or Bumble.
- All Catholic singles looking for a compatible, long-term partner.
Is Catholic Match Worth the Cost of Membership?
A paid membership at Catholic Match is mid-tier in regard to pricing. A Single month membership is $29.99 but paying for multiple months up front can bring the cost down to as little as $9.99 per month!
When you consider the features that come with the paid membership:
- Unlimited messaging
- Message customization options
- Priority customer support
- Community chatroom
- Catholic Match Guarantee (find a match in 6 months or you get 6 months free!)
Is Catholic Match Worth it for Casual Daters?
Catholic Match is not meant for casual daters and those seeking hookups or flings. The app caters specifically to those looking for marriages and long-term commitments.
If you are interested in casual dating, check out our reviews for Bumble, Tinder, and similar apps!
Getting Started with A Catholic Match Free Trial
If you are a Catholic single who is ready to find true love, then you should give Catholic Match a try. The best thing is, you don’t have to waste money trying to figure out if the app is right for you!
Instead, follow our link to sign up for a free trial at Catholic Match!
You can build your profile and begin seeing everything the site has to offer. Then, when you are ready to join, simply upgrade your account to one of Catholic Match’s paid membership options. You don’t need a credit card or bank account to start your free trial. Just click the link below!
Additional Catholic Match Resources
- Catholic Match App Review
- Catholic Match Free Trial
- Catholic Match Cost Breakdown
- Catholic Match Review
Is Catholic Match Worth it – The FAQs
Is Catholic Match LGTBQ Friendly?
Unfortunately, no. Catholic match does not let you choose a gender preference and automatically matches you with the opposite gender. Additionally, the blog articles and community boards make it clear that LGBTQ singles are not welcome on the app.
Is Catholic Match Faith Focused?
Yes! Catholic Match claims to be extremely faith focused and is intended to be used to find love that leads to a sacramental marriage.
What Features Come with a Free Membership?
- Sign up
- Profile search
- Photo album (up to 50 photos)
- See who viewed your profile
- Participate in matching (but not messaging)
Does Catholic Match Have a History of Sparking Marriages?
Yes! Catholic Match has been around since 1999 and their app is filled with thousands of success stories available for you to read. If you are looking for true compatibility and long-lasting love, Catholic Match is definitely worth a try!
Is Catholic Match Endorsed by Catholic Leaders?
It’s true! Catholic Match is endorsed by multiple Catholic Leaders. There are even some Catholic Leaders who have met their own spouse on Catholic Match!
How Can I Use Catholic Match on My Smartphone?
- Go to the app store on your Android or Apple device
- Search “Catholic Match”
- Click “download,” or “install.”
- Wait for the program to finish installing and open the app.
- Agree to any terms of service or phone permission agreements.
- Sign up or sign in from the home screen.
Can I Try Catholic Match for Free?
Absolutely! Catholic Match will let you test drive their platform before you make any financial commitments. If you are interested in a free trial, check for our signup link below!