What might surprise you is that Montana actually ranks 7th out of all 50 states for Google search interest in online dating sites! What that means is that you’re living in a state where a lot of Montana singles turn to the web to find love.
But where do you find these nice ladies and gentlemen? That’s where we come in. In this guide, our team of experts is ready to outline the best Montana dating sites and apps that give you the strongest chance of finding love in Big Sky Country.
And on top of that, we’re going to talk about some interesting information on the singles scene in Montana that can help give you a leg up when it comes to finding what you’re looking for.
Top Montana Dating Apps for Singles
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#3||Elite Singles||Free Trial|
|#4||Higher Bond||Free Trial|
|#5||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
|#6||The League||Free Trial|
Why We Love These Apps for Montana Singles
- Plenty of single men and women from all corners of the state.
- A great way to meet other singles in a state that’s relatively spread out (147,040 square miles)
- Free trial accounts that let you try out the dating apps and start to see what might be out there in your area.
- Affordable upgraded membership plans if you should find a dating site you really like.
When is the Best Time to Date Online in Montana?
In reality, the best time to date online is whenever you’re single and ready to meet someone new. But what we wanted to look at is when are the most new people signing up for online dating. From our research, it does look like people are signing up in MT year round.
However, there are some very noticeable spikes in traffic and interest around January! This appears to be the case not just this past year, but over the past five years too. Each of the major spikes you see in the Google Trends traffic below for online dating search terms is in January.
Montana Singles Dating Statistics
Population in Montana by Gender
- 50% women in Montana
- 50% men in Montana
Overall Singles by Gender
- 47% of women in Montana are single
- 47% of men in Montana are single
Population in Montana by Age
- 13% aged from 20-29 years old
- 13% aged from 30-39 years old
- 11% aged from 40-49 years old
- 13% aged from 50-59 years old
- 26% aged 60+ years old
% Households With Internet in MT
- 78.1% of households in Montana have internet access
Reasons These Are the Best Montana Dating Sites
Whether you’re located anywhere from Billings to Helena to Missoula or Great Falls, the top Montana dating sites we’ve recommended here have “the goods” when it comes to producing the results you want. Here are a few of the reasons we feel these Montana dating sites are the cream of the crop.
- Large number of MT singles from all around the state
- Higher quality singles than some of the other dating app options available
- Mobile apps allowing you to date on the go
- Options for serious dating or casual relationships
- Track records of helping Montana singles meet and fall in love
Best Free Dating Sites in Montana
If you’ve read some of our articles, you know we’re not huge fans of free dating apps. The problem is that free dating sites come with a lot of fake profiles, scammers, and headaches. That being said, we ARE big fans of dating sites with free trials. While these might not technically be free Montana dating sites, they’re the best of both worlds. You can decide after a test drive if you want to upgrade or not.