Dating in Idaho can be tough. If you don’t live in one of the major cities like Boise, Meridian, or Nampa, it can feel impossible to find other Idaho singles. And even if you do live in those cities, how do you go about connecting with people looking for the same thing as you?
Enter the internet! The best Idaho online dating websites offer a unique way to match with singles all over the state. Sure, it might seem different at first. But long gone are the days where online dating is considered weird or just for the social outcasts. It’s not for successful people who just don’t have time to troll the bars several nights a week and hope to find love.
The Best Dating Sites in Idaho
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#2||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
|#3||Higher Bond||Free Trial|
|#5||Elite Singles||Free Trial|
Why Our Team Loves These Idaho Dating Sites
- A large collection of quality singles from cities across the entire state of Idaho.
- Free trial accounts where you can test things out before you have to input any payment information or consider upgrading to a paid account.
- Mobile dating app capabilities; connect with, search for, and message singles on the go from anywhere in ID
- User-friendly interfaces; makes the dating process super simple and fun
Boise Ranks 6th Best City in the Country for Singles
We’ve got some great news for you if you live in Boise or in a town close to the city. Why? Because Boise recently made the top 10 list of best cities in the U.S. for singles. In fact, not only did the city make the top 10, but it came in at 6th. One of the main reasons the city scored so high was the cost of dating being low.
What Areas Have the Highest Search Traffic for Online Dating?
According to recent Google Trends data from the past 12 months, Boise has the highest levels of search traffic for online dating topics in the state. Based on where the population in the state is concentrated, this really doesn’t come as much of a surprise. The other area where we saw a higher prevalence of online dating search traffic was the western part of the state near Spokane. The smaller cities that are technically included in the Spokane, WA metropolitan area had about one fourth of the search traffic as we saw in Boise.
- Boise ID – (100)
- Spokane WA – (25)
Idaho Singles Dating Statistics
Population in Idaho by Gender
- 50% women in Idaho
- 50% men in Idaho
Overall Singles by Gender
- 45% of women in Idaho are single
- 45% of men in Idaho are single
Population in Idaho by Age
- 13% aged from 20-29 years old
- 13% aged from 30-39 years old
- 12% aged from 40-49 years old
- 12% aged from 50-59 years old
- 21% aged 60+ years old
% Households With Internet in ID
- 79.7% of households in Idaho have internet access
What Makes These the Best Idaho Dating Apps?
While we wish we could just say these Idaho dating apps are awesome because we say so, that wouldn’t be fair to you! We want to make sure we include a quick list of some of the reasons that these sites made it to the top of our lists.
- Plenty of high-quality singles from all around the state of Idaho (including the rural areas)
- The ability to sort by interests and location proximity (in case you live close to one of the borders)
- High-tech algorithms that do the matching work for you
- Affordable premium plans, in case you decide to upgrade your experience
Best Free Dating Sites in Idaho
Want to give things a try before you buy? Want to make sure Idaho dating apps are worth not only your time but also your money? We 100% get that. Below, you’ll see links to free trials (where available) for the top apps in the area. These will let you get in there, test things out, get your profile set up, and really get a feel for what is going to work for you. This is by and far the easiest way to get back onto the dating scene and start connecting with Idaho singles.