Did you know that Arkansas is the only state in the U.S. that produces diamonds? If you’re looking to get into online dating to find someone to marry, this might be a nice perk. Here’s the good news. Whether you’re looking to find someone to marry, someone to date, or just new friends, the best Arkansas online dating apps are ready to help you do just that. Technology makes this the easiest way to connect with other singles from around the state (or surrounding states if you want).
If you’re considering letting tech help you improve your love life, stay tuned. We’re going to show you the list of the top five best dating apps in Arkansas, talk about which cities have the most interest in online dating, and some other great stats and resources about the singles scene.
No corner of the state is left unspoken for, including places like Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, and more!
The Top 5 Dating Apps in Arkansas
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#2||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
|#4||Elite Singles||Free Trial|
What to Know About Dating in Arkansas
- Little Rock, AK has the most interest in online dating. The Ft. Smith area (and surrounding towns) came in second place in the study (details below).
- Women rule in the state with a majority of 51% to 49%.
- 26% of the population is from age 20 to age 39.
- Singles living on the edge of the state tend to have luck finding other singles within neighboring states (the recommended online dating apps let you search by mileage).
Cities Where Online Dating is Most Popular in Arkansas
Are you living in an online dating hotspot? The chances are high that you just might be. And while you can find love online anywhere in the Land of Opportunity State, there are some areas with a little more action. Our research team broke down the data on search trends over the past 12 months within the state. We looked for cities that had the highest levels of interest in online dating topics. Here are our results
- Little Rock-Pine Bluff AR – (100)
- Ft. Smith-Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers AR – (60)
- Memphis TN – (32)
- Springfield MO – (19)
- Shreveport LA – (16)
- Jonesboro AR
- Monroe LA-El Dorado AR
Little Rock walked away with the crown! Second place went to the Ft. Smith and Fayetteville areas. You’ll notice that some of the other cities on the list are actually in other states. Why? The study was done by major metropolitan areas. Some of these cities are included in surrounding towns, which means they still get to make the list.
Arkansas Singles Dating Statistics
Population in Arkansas by Gender
- 51% women
- 49% of men
Overall Singles by Gender
- 51% of women in Arkansas are single
- 47% of men in Arkansas are single
Population in Arkansas by Age
- 13% aged from 20-29 years old
- 13% aged from 30-39 years old
- 12% aged from 40-49 years old
- 13% aged from 50-59 years old
- 24% aged 60+
% Households with Internet in AR
- 69.8% of households in Arkansas have internet access
Why We Love These Arkansas Dating Apps
- A high number of singles from the state, as well as neighboring states
- Affordable premium plans if you should choose to upgrade
- Free trial accounts that can help you get started and find the right fit
- Knowledgeable customer service teams to walk you through everything you need
- Mobile dating apps or mobile-friendly websites so you can find love on the go
- A strong track record of helping Arkansas singles find the love they’re looking for
- Robust library of features to give you more ways to match and find what you’re looking for