The word mature can mean a lot of things. When it comes to the world of dating, it generally means one of two things—older singles or professional singles. Regardless of which of these you meant when you searched for dating apps for mature singles, we’ve got you covered.
The Best Dating Apps for Mature Singles (Older Singles by Age)
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#3||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
|#4||Catholic Match||Free Trial|
You can learn a lot more about these sites in detail at our Best Senior Dating Sites page.
The Best Dating Apps for Mature Singles (Professionals)
More information on these sites can be found at our Best Professional Dating App guide.
What Makes These the Best Mature Dating Apps?
Whether you’re looking for older or professional singles, the ranking criteria for apps and sites are relatively similar across the board. Let’s take a quick look at the most important factors we weigh when putting together our list of the top options for mature singles.
- High-Quality Singles – The best dating apps for mature singles are the ones with the most active, high-quality singles. Not only do we look for numbers (so you have some options), but we look for quality too. Additionally, our reviews aren’t complete until we confirm that the profiles showing are real and active.
- Mobile Accessibility – The freedom to bet on the go is a must when it comes to the best dating apps for mature. No matter if you have an iPhone, Android, Google, or Windows phone, you should be able to search for love from anywhere you are.
- Ease of Use – This category is especially important for mature singles looking for those that fall into the older age brackets (50s, 60s, 70s, etc.). The dating site needs to be extremely easy for you to use. Signing up, creating your account, writing your profile, and finding matches should all be things that don’t take you hours to learn how to do.
- Affordability – The best dating apps for mature singles are not always free, but they need to be affordable. While it’s probably worth every penny if a dating app helps you find that special someone, there’s no reason to spend more than you need to. Before we include a mature dating app on our list, we make sure that the cost of the dating site is affordable and provides extensive value.
How do I meet more mature singles?
There are quite a few things you can do to increase your chances of meeting other mature singles. While it only takes one special person to change your life, your odds of finding that person go way up when you have access to more mature singles.
- Join top dating apps for mature singles. The fact you’re here already shows you’ve got this one in the bag!
- Specify in your dating profiles what you’re looking for. If you don’t put the parameters of the type of singles you’re looking for in your dating profile, expect to have to sift through a lot of different options. You don’t have to lay out a massive checklist, but a few sentences about what you’re looking for will go a long way.
- Project the right image. If you’re looking for other singles who share the same life outlook and goals as you, it’s important that you project that when you write your dating profile. If you come across as immature or not inline with the type of singles you’re looking for, your success may be limited.
- Have fun with the process! Seriously, not only are you going to enjoy your search for mature singles that much more, but your results will be better if you enjoy yourself! Have fun! Smile! Laugh! Embrace the uniqueness of the process! Hopefully, you only have to search for someone special once, so make the most of it and start building those memories.
Written By: Jason Lee
Jason Lee is a data analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal growth, healthcare, and finance. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied business and finance and taught interpersonal communication.
His work has been featured in the likes of The USA Today, MSN, The Motley Fool, Net Health, and The Simple Dollar. As a business owner, relationship strategist, dating coach, and officer in the U.S. military, Jason enjoys sharing his unique knowledge base with the rest of the world.