Looking for a good site for dating? We don’t blame you! Whether you’re looking for casual fun, a serious relationship, or to find someone to marry—a good site for dating will get you what you’re looking for. But what are the best dating websites, and what makes a good dating app? Glad you asked!
Top 5 Good Sites for Dating
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#2||The League||Free Trial|
|#4||Elite Singles||Free Trial|
|#5||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
1. eHarmony – Good Dating Site for Serious Relationships
- Over 2 million people have found love
- New person finds love every 14 minutes
- Best dating site for marriages
2. Elite Singles – Good Dating Site for Educated Singles
- 381,000 new members join every month
- 85% of members have an above-average education level
- Intelligent matchmaking algorithms
3. Christian Mingle – Good Dating Site for Christian Singles
- #1 online dating sites for Christian relationships
- Open to all Christian denominations
- One of the easiest to use websites and app
4. Jdate – Good Dating Site for Jewish Singles
- #1 online dating app for Jewish singles
- Operating for over two decades
- Part of the powerful Spark Network of sites
5. SilverSingles – Good Dating Site for Singles Over 50
- Exclusive community for singles 50+
- Top notch customer service
- Easy to use dating platform
How Can You Tell a Good Site for Dating?
Determining the quality of a dating app or dating site is not as easy as you might think. There are too many websites and apps out there that have flashy looking websites but deliver a subpar product. Finding a good site for dating involves a deeper look into what the site has to offer. When we assess the quality of an option, we look at hundreds of different factors. Here are the five most important factors we asses.
- Tons of Quality Singles – A dating app is worthless if it doesn’t have a ton of quality singles for you to get to know. Additionally, the singles need to be active. If all of the accounts are fake or old and no longer active, the site won’t get onto our recommended lists.
- Ease of Use – A good site for dating is easy to use. This means you should be able to easily create an account, write your dating profile, upload pictures, search singles, and message other members without any problems.
- Price – The cost of a dating site is something important to consider when picking out the top options. If the site is too expensive and what you’re getting doesn’t match the price, we’re not interested. And yes, we know there are plenty of free dating sites out there, but just remember, you get what you pay for in this industry. We highly recommend investing a few bucks a month in yourself.
- Free Trial Options – While we advocate for spending money on a good site for dating, we don’t advocate lighting your money on fire. Take advantage of free trials to pick out the dating app that is best for you. We’ve linked to a ton of great free trials in this article to help get you started.
- Mobile Accessibility – Whether you are rocking an Android, Apple, or Google device, you need to be able to handle your dating business on the go. We won’t greenlight an option unless we’re confident that it has mobile accessibility for every major platform.
Try These Dating Apps for Free Now
- eHarmony Free Trial
- Elite Singles Free Trial
- Christian Mingle Free Trial
- Jdate Free Trial
- SilverSingles Free Trial
Written By: Jason Lee
Jason Lee is a data analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal growth, healthcare, and finance. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied business and finance and taught interpersonal communication.
His work has been featured in the likes of The USA Today, MSN, The Motley Fool, Net Health, and The Simple Dollar. As a business owner, relationship strategist, dating coach, and officer in the U.S. military, Jason enjoys sharing his unique knowledge base with the rest of the world.