Can you believe it you’ve been together now for a dozen years? If you’re looking to put a stamp on this major milestone with the perfect gift, you’ve come to the right place. Our expert team of gift buying gurus have scoured the net for the absolute best 12th anniversary gifts.
We’ve got perfect 12 year gifts for him, 12 year gifts for her, and ideal options if you’re buying for friends, family, or coworkers.
We completely understand that not everyone is a pro at gift-buying, and even if you are, it helps to have a little assist now and then. That’s what we’re here to do. If you’re ready to see the best anniversary gift options out there for this major milestone, buckle up and let’s get to it.
What are the traditional 12 year anniversary gifts?
- Anniversary Stone: Jade (Opal alternative)
- Anniversary Flower: Peony
- Modern U.S. Gift: Pearls, Colored Gems
- Traditional U.S. Gift: Silk
- Traditional U.K. Gift: Silk and Fine Linen
The Top 12th Anniversary Wedding Gift Options
1. Ralph Lauren Adele Paisley Silk Scarf
There are a few traditional gifts for 12 year anniversaries, and one of our favorites is silk. Silk is such a stunning material and it is appreciated fully in this gorgeous scarf by Ralph Lauren.
If your partner loves style and accessories, then you don’t want to miss out on this one! This paisley masterpiece has two options in base color, black and pinot noir, and you can’t go wrong with either. Both options are perfect to match any style and work as standard scarves or gorgeous hair wraps.
- Best traditional silk gift.
- Available in two shades.
- XL square scarf style.
2. Amour De Cacao Perfume
Amour De Cacao is a delicious scent choice for those wanting to add a little bit of a sweet and sultry aroma to their partner’s day. This perfume is a great gift idea because it matches well with many people’s personality and style.
The perfume has a lingering top note of sweet mandarin orange that is accented by deep scents of cocoa and tangy notes of star fruit. The final result is a mouthwatering scent that adds a bit of high end appeal to any moment.
- Best perfume gift idea.
- A unisex scent that is perfect for anyone.
- A well rounded aroma with tart and soft sweet tones.
3. French Linen Throw
Linen is another traditional 12 year anniversary gift. While you could go the route of tea towels or bed sheets, we think your partner would prefer this stunning French linen throw by Deny Designs.
The satin finish makes the throw buttery and cozy to snuggle in while the breathable linen keeps you from getting too hot. It’s the perfect throw to use year round and looks beautiful on a couch or the end of the bed.
- Best linen gift idea.
- Gorgeous geometric print design.
- 50 inches by 60 inches.
4. Devilray Tourbillon Watch by Stuhrling
If you are looking for a unique and masculine watch to give as a 12 year anniversary gift, then look no further. The Devilray Tourbillon by Stuhrling is the perfect watch for your partner!
The watch utilizes a mixed-texture design choice that makes the overall piece a pleasure to look at. From the texture panel face and black sharkskin strap to the true sapphire crystals, you simply can’t look away from this watch!
- Best watch gift idea.
- Available in a variety of case colors.
- Water resistant up to 165 feet.
5. Staub Ceramic Bake Set
Do you have a baker or home chef as a partner? Well then you don’t want to overlook this gift idea!
The Staub Ceramic Bake Set is the perfect addition to the collection of amateur and seasoned bakers. The stoneware won’t absorb moisture or maintain lingering flavors or scents and the enamel coating makes it dishwasher safe! Not only is this gift beautiful, it is long lasting and functional!
- Top gift idea for bakers.
- Comes in a stunning blue color.
- Includes two mixing bowls.
6. FloraLume Lamp
If you are looking for a gift as unique as your partner, consider the FloraLume Lamp.
This interesting piece is a mood lamp with warm, shifting colors. What makes it stand out is it’s simultaneous ability to function as a vase, meaning you can fill it with flowers and create a truly unique lighting experience. It is remote controlled and has a removable water container to keep your flowers fresh and fed.
- Most unique 12 year anniversary gift idea.
- 10 inches tall (fits in small spaces)
- Has a natural mushroom shape.
7. Hopper M30 Soft Cooler
The Hopper soft cooler by Yeti is a great gift for hikers, campers, tailgaters, or anyone who likes to take drinks and food on the go!
The cooler has a high capacity and has strong magnets holding it closed. It can be worn over the shoulder for easy transport and makes the perfect addition to any day out and about. Do you and your partner have kids? This is a great item for zoo trips and days at the park!
- Best gift idea for avid outdoorsmen.
- Re-engineered to have a wider mouth.
- Available in two colors.
8. Stay at The Bahia Principe Grand Jamaica
The best way to create unforgettable memories on your 12 year anniversary is by giving your partner the gift of a Jamaican escape!
The Bahia Principe Grand of Jamaica is an all inclusive paradise with gorgeous views and access to a spa, gym, bar, restaurant, room service, and so much more! You will be moments from the stunning beaches of the Caribbean Sea and some of the most delicious food you’ve ever tasted!
- Best vacation gift idea.
- A great way to experience nice weather in the winter months.
- A short drive from the Green Grotto Caves.
9. Tess Laptop Backpack
Does your partner love leather but hate the environmental impact? Then gift them this gorgeous laptop backpack by Fossil.
The Tess backpack is made of durable eco leather and includes a recycled polyester lining. It is the most guilt-free way to include a gorgeous leather piece into your partner’s wardrobe. The bag can fit most standard laptops and has many pockets to help fit all your partner’s odds and ends.
- Best leather gift idea.
- Great for everyday use.
- Available in brown and black.
10. Tahitian South Sea Adrian Pearl Necklace
If you want to give a gift that is stunning but affordable, consider the Tahitian South Sea Adrian Pearl Necklace by The Pearl Source.
This pendant necklace has a gorgeous sterling silver tri-knot that tops a bold, black pearl. The pearl is AAA quality and has striking luster and sheen. Your spouse will be blown away and would never guess at the affordable price tag!
- Best affordable gift option.
- Comes in a nice jewelry box.
- Has a 17 inch necklace chain.
11. Two Room Pro Speaker Set by Sonos
Are you married to a music lover? Give them professional sound with these speakers by Sonos.
The two room set is the perfect way to enjoy music or any other audio throughout the home with minimal effort. Music can be streamed or the speakers can be directly wired to old-school listening items like turntables and radios!
- Best gift idea for music lovers.
- Easy to setup and pro support available.
- Smart sound based on speaker orientation.
12. Art Made from Memories by GrafoMap
If you want a 12 year anniversary gift that is both affordable and deeply meaningful, then check out the art pieces by GrafoMap.
GrafoMap allows you to choose a location that means something to you and your partner and turn it’s map into a stunning art piece. You can change the color of the design, add markers, and much more through their easy customizer.
- Top sentimental gift idea.
- Lots of size and print options available.
- High Impact without a high cost.
13. Cabela’s 10-Tray Dehydrator
If you are looking for a gift for your beloved hunter, consider this 10-tray dehydrator. It is perfect for making delicious jerky from your spouse’s prized catches.
If your partner isn’t into hunting, the dehydrator is still a great choice! It is perfect for making fruit leather, drying flowers, proofing dough, and much more! The forced air of this dehydrator means you don’t need to constantly rotate your items and the side mounted exhaust means you can keep the device right on your counter!
- Best gift idea for hunters or adventurous cooks.
- Removable drip and drying trays.
- 1400 square inches of drying space.
14. Give the Gift of an Expanded Mind with Rosetta Stone
A truly unique gift idea is the gift of knowledge and language. This year, consider giving a Rosetta Stone subscription to your partner.
Rosetta Stone offers immersive education into 25 different languages. This is a gift you and your partner can both enjoy! Choose from multiple subscription lengths to better fit your needs as well as your budget.
- Most interesting gift idea.
- Great prelude to a foreign vacation.
- Help rekindle the language of your ancestors.
15. Purple Jade Open Bangle
Each anniversary has a precious stone or material to mark it. The stone meant to be given as a 12 year anniversary gift is Jade. Jade is a gorgeous stone but isn’t seen as often in jewelry. Luckily, Gabriel & Co. has a stunning option for your gifting needs!
This open bangle design includes purple jade and shimmering white sapphires with a silver bangle cuff! This bracelet is a modern approach to displaying jade and makes an unforgettable gift for your partner.
- Best jade gift idea.
- Incorporates a unique shade of jade.
- Bold design yet dainty enough to wear day and night.
Tips to Find the Best 12th Anniversary Gifts for Her or Him
- Get some help! – The fact that you’re here with us already is a huge good sign in the right direction. There’s no reason to go the gift-buying route alone. Let our team of expert curators help you find the perfect 12th anniversary gift for your spouse.
- Give a nod to tradition – No, you don’t have to get a traditional 12th anniversary gift if you don’t think your partner is going to like them. However, if they’re someone that gets sentimental and loves tradition—go for it! Imagine the brownie points you’ll get for sharing that you not only took the time to get them a gift, but you took the time to research historical traditions for this anniversary year.
- Ask! – If you don’t know what your man or woman is going to like, ask them! They don’t have to tell you exactly what they want, but they can give you some ideas of what might make them smile.
- Ask friends – Want to still keep some surprise to the anniversary celebration? Ask their friends and family if they’ve hinted at anything they might be interested in. The chances are high that they may have tipped someone off as to what type of gift might be best.
- Don’t stress – If you get someone you care about (like your wife or husband) a gift from your heart, it’s already perfect. Even if it’s not exactly what they had in mind, it’s something special from you to them to commemorate your 12th wedding anniversary. As long as you don’t get something that upsets them, you knocked it out of the park.