- Primary Role: Lead Editor for Dating Finance Sector
- Secondary Role: Content Writer
- Bachelor’s of Science in Finance – University of Florida (2004)
- Masters of Science in Finance (MSF) – University of Florida (2005)
- Professional Dating Coach (2017 – Current)
- Relationship Advice Columnist (400+ Articles and Reviews Written)
- Areas of Expertise: Dating Finance, Cost Analysis, Informational Trends, Relationships, Online Dating, Dating Apps
Matt Seymour is a dating industry expert with over a decade of experience coaching singles, reviewing dating apps, and analyzing trends within the industry. With a Masters of Science in Finance (MSF) degree from the University of Florida and extensive knowledge of the innerworkings of the online dating industry, Matt frequently serves in an advisory role to some of the largest dating apps on the market.
In Matt’s current role with Healthy Framework, he leads the interview team that regularly interviews key dating industry leaders, and leverages his financial knowledge and dating app experience to review and share what singles need to know to get the most out of dating online.