Healthy Framework, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, delivers a wide variety of content aimed at helping people build authentic and healthy relationships through intentional living. The team delivers content and resources primarily on relationship building, online dating application usage, and dating in general.
Healthy Framework has been in the industry for six years (since 2017) and produced nearly 1,000 pieces of informative, uplifting, and helpful content. Though the company is just under a decade old, the Healthy Framework team has a combined 50+ years of experience in the dating industry as dating coaches, relationship advisers, marriage counselors, dating financial advisors, research analysts, and more.
The company is passionate about relationship building and dating and it’s what has propelled Healthy Framework to be the leader in the online dating industry.
Healthy Framework in the News
As the leading trusted source on all things online dating and dating apps, Healthy Framework and its team have been utilized by many major news and media publications as a primary source for industry information. Some of these publications and companies include:
- Best Life
- People Magazine
- Refinery 29
- The Economist
- The Telegraph
- Women’s Health
- Zoosk – Date Mix
Meet the Healthy Framework Team
Jason Lee – Chief Information Officer
- Primary Role: Chief Information Officer
- Secondary Role: Relationship Science and Data Analyst (Lead)
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management – University of Florida (2008)
- Leadership Training – U.S. Army Officer Candidate School (2019)
- Areas of Expertise: Online Dating, Relationships, Personal Growth, Leadership, and Personal Finance
Jason Lee is a data analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal growth, healthcare, and finance. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied business and finance and taught interpersonal communication.
His work has been featured in the likes of The USA Today, MSN, NBC, FOX, The Motley Fool, Net Health, and The Simple Dollar. As a business owner, relationship strategist, dating coach, and US Army Veteran, Jason enjoys sharing his unique knowledge base with the rest of the world.
Jason has worked in the online dating industry for over 10 years and has personally reviewed over 200 different dating apps and dating websites and continues to be a leading voice in the relationship and dating community, both online and in person.
Matthew J. Seymour, MSF – Lead Editor for Dating Finance Sector
- Primary Role: Lead Editor for Dating Finance Sector
- Secondary Role: Content Writer
- Bachelor’s of Science in Finance – University of Florida (2004)
- Masters of Science in Finance (MSF) – University of Florida (2005)
- Professional Dating Coach (2017 – Current)
- Relationship Advice Columnist (100+ Articles Written)
- Areas of Expertise: Dating Finance, Cost Analysis, Informational Trends, Relationships, Online Dating
Matthew “Matt” Seymour is an editor and financial expert with a lengthy list of accolades and experience when it comes to money, personal finance, data, and dating—making him a perfect fit for the Healthy Framework team. To date, Matt has written over 100 articles for dating industry brands sharing his passion for helping others find creative ways to get the most out of their dating budget.
At Healthy Framework, Matt works hard to ensure the team is providing accurate and up to date online dating site pricing information, delivering helpful and sound dating finance advice, and sharing in the mission to make dating better for everyone.
Julianna Marie – Contributing Editor and Content Strategist
- Role: Contributing Editor and Content Strategist
- Chapman University – Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Media Arts)
- Associate Editor at Her Campus (2022 – Current)
- Relationship Advice/Content Writer (2018 – current)
- Areas of Expertise: Wellness, sex and relationships, health, and women’s activism.
Julianna Marie is a writer, editor, and content strategist based in Pittsburgh, PA. As a B.F.A graduate of Chapman University’s Dodge College of Film & Media Arts, Julianna has gained national recognition for her editorial endeavors — specifically in the wellness, sex and relationships, health, and women’s activism spaces.
Julianna currently daylights as an Associate Editor at Her Campus, the #1 media portfolio for college-age women, overseeing the wellness vertical. Her contributions at HC have received record-breaking traffic numbers, and she works alongside the national editorial team to strategize new, fresh, and engaging content. Prior to her journey at HC, she worked with publications such as As If Magazine and Now Magazine LA, and wrote content for brands like American Eagle, Tommy John, and other names in the lifestyle industry.
Morgan Blair – Contributing Editor and Mental Health Expert
- Role: Contributing Editor and Subject Matter Expert
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art Therapy – School of the Art Institute of Chicago (2017)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Northwestern University (2020)
- Contributing Writer for Psychology Today (2022)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (2019 – Current)
- Nationally Certified Counselor (2020)
- Areas of Expertise: Mental Health, Psychology, Eating Disorders, Trauma
Morgan Blair is a freelance writer and licensed mental health therapist. Morgan holds a master’s degree from Northwestern University in clinical mental health counseling and owns her own therapy practice (Unpolished Journey) in Denver, Colorado. Morgan specializes in working with and treating individuals who are recovering from eating disorders and trauma.
Morgan has also written on topics pertaining to eating disorders, mental health, and psychology. Her articles can be found in major publications including Psychology Today and Race Times Magazine.
Contact Healthy Framework
8022 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89139, USA
Email the Team:
- Main Contact: [email protected]
For full transparency, Healthy Framework occasionally receives a referral bonus from some of the companies that are featured. It’s how we keep the lights on and keep enabling our team to deliver you awesome content. However, this does not and will never affect the reviews, rankings, or content that we deliver.
Our primary goal is giving honest and up to date advice and recommendations, and that can never be bought.